Friday, December 14, 2012

If it wasn't for Family Guy, I would (fill in blank)


“Family Guy” has to be one of the most vulgar shows I’ve seen on late night television. I’m not saying that it’s bad; in fact the show is hella funny.  I have seen more controversial stuff that makes you wonder how the show gets away with it, but then again there are a lot of shows now a days that push the limit.

The reason why I enjoy this show is because no matter how profane, crazy and off the wall the show gets, there is humor involved that’s guaranteed to make you laugh. Every character on “Family Guy” has performed some sort of gag that leaves you cracking the hell up. But be forewarned, this show does not hold back on some pretty low blows.
If you don’t believe me, check out the clips provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment